We can’t stop here, this is hick country!!
Cotsworld style houses along the Bybrook river in Castle Combe, England (by John191cr).
Stourhead, Witshire, England
2. Bath, England
(These aren’t mine, just posting! If you know the source, by all means change it!)
Give your pals the “on your marks, get set, go!” to send ‘em down the road to Phoneography fun!
It’s the Phoneography Starter Kit. Lenses, a light and knowledge. All in a rad little pouch.
Brilliant Thought-Provoking Satirical Illustrations by Pawel Kuczynski
Alrigt let’s see if i can get these right. Help would be awesome
- this one is about “sucking it up” and not being such a baby about problems, i assume..
- this one seems to be about how facebook keeps people back from real life and uh.. the tree with the water.. i don;t know if that’s symbolism for the world going to shit since everyone became obsessed with being indoors and electronics?
- this one is about how creative artists can’t do their own thing, they have to do that which others tell them to do
- the bird is the dove which symbolizes peace and war is fucking it up
- this one is about how the richer people get ahead all the time
- this one keeps people studying no matter what
- this one symbolizes to me how the internet feeds us, like food. it’s a reward system
- this one might be about how politics only talk shit? or bullshit?
- this one is how the ones who are poor cherish the rain more than money. survival is more important to them than material endeavors
- i don’t really get the penguin one..
- i kind of get it but i don’t want to make assumptions
- not too sure about this one…
- this one is about pollution and how people pretend it’s not there
- rich vs poor
- i don’t know if this one is about how the public only takes pictures of problems instead of solving it? or..
- corporate wolf